Stuck on Valentines day gifts? Yea, we all are..a couple of years ago I gave a girl a gift card because I ran out of time and the search got way too complicated. Of course we all know that its the little things that count. But the thought of a special gift that cant be purchased, those things truly matter. Well ill leave the DIY gifts up to you but here are some of my picks that any guy or girl would love, even something for the little ones below too. Check it.
- Keep her cozy in this blanket like scarf.
- Personalization is key when it comes to a thoughtful gift pick any letter with this initial bar necklace.
- Don’t even look twice at those V-day cards with a message on the front and inside..choose these blank cards instead and spill your heart out there, shell appreciate it much more.
- Heres a popular pick from Rebecca Minkoff Reversible Arrow Stud earrings.
- Women love ‘on-the-go’ because they always are. She will appreciate this travel set of perfumes from YSL. There are also other perfumes in the travel size on the site too.
- If she keeps it simple and usually wears dark colors, you cant go wrong with this watch.
- Skip the long reservation list(s) and crowded restaurants, make your own V-day dinner with Plated. One of my favorites from the gift guide, i recently learned about this service. You order a full meal and have it delivered to your door and ready to be cooked, full recipe, ingredients and all.
- This map is perfect for the guys who travel or plan on traveling. Scratch off your travels together and one day look back on all the places you visited.
- He can enjoy a nice a glass of his favorite beverage with out a watery after taste with these Whiskey stones. You just freeze em up and you’re all set (doesn’t have to be whiskey).
- Women, tell him you love him more than bacon with this throw pillow. Now he wont ever forget, neither will you, haha!
- Add some style to his leather belt collection. I love this snazzy belt made of 100% Italian wool. Im pretty sure he doesn’t have this one yet.
- Great read for anyone! I received this as a gift and have read it a couple of times, it never gets old. Check it out here.
- If he’s a wet shaver, this is it. The Art of Shaving calls it the “4 Elements of A perfect shave”, said to prevent razor burns and ingrown hairs.
- Well this ‘You’re stuck with me’ mug sums it up.
- I thought this was cool, what kid wouldn’t want a Star Wars themed watch, thats fully customizable
- Give this cozy bear as a gift and can be used ‘for her’ gift guide as well.
- Pick any initial for this custom ‘Madison’ bracelet.
- Everyone loves a good game of air hockey. Let them take a break from technology with this classic game.
- If the little ones have a Wii this is the perfect game. An interactive paint brush used to go on painting adventures with Mickey..and its $15!
Hope you’ve found this useful, and maybe start to spark some ideas about gifts. At the end, its the thought that counts and a celebration of love! Share below and comment your thoughts? What are some great gift ideas?