This Week on Instagram
From Amsterdam back to a sunny and slightly too warm Berlin (oh, summer). Arriving back in a sunny Berlin was exciting to get out and see more sites than my first week due to other priorities ;). Though with the sun came weather making Berlin feel like a literal sauna… sleep hasn’t been so pleasant this week. Luckily there are an abundance of pools and lakes nearby to cool off at.
- Amsterdam Central canal.
- Exploring endless canals in Amsterdam.
- Headed back to Berlin after 4 days in Amsterdam.
- Evening run at Tempelhofer (abandoned) airport.
- Raising my sunglasses to a sunny Berlin’s tv tower.
- From where I stood above a Berlin manhole.
- Indulging in Vietnamese restaurant, Green Leef, in Kreuzberg.
- Escaping my steamy flat at a HUGE nearby public pool in Neukölln.
- So hot I left the city for a nearby lake, Berlin is HAWT!