Trade Show Season is here, well almost here…..
Project New York starts next week and this is a perfect opportunity for me to see a few interesting things like . . .
- Brands who have their SHIT together: If you are still showing the same line from last trade show or previews then please see below. . .
- Brands who need to get their SHIT together: Yes I want to see something new!
- The brands that grew a pair: Oh Yeah I said it! This is for the denim brand that will blow my socks off by showing me something new.
- The brand leading the way: Oh well I think you already know who I feel does this ( Um it’s not just one brand)
- The ones missing the mark: and you best believe that I will be talking about that this season.
BUT For now let us only talk about the new denim lines I am excited to see and senior denim brands who make me dream dirty thoughts… Welcome to Trade Show Season!
3×1 on the top of the list
THE BEST FABRIC 3×1 houses the largest collection of selvedge denim ever assembled under one roof. They have sourced more than 260 fabrics, many of them exclusive to 3×1. Work with the best mills throughout the world to bring you rare selvedge denim woven on shuttle looms.
Scotch & Soda – right behind number one
At Scotch & Soda, creativity is king. It’s about the clothes and nothing but the clothes. Advertising is virtually non existent, “People who feel confident about themselves, don’t need logos to show the world what they’re about” and that is why I love this brand. CANT WAIT
And for the denim brands at the start of the premium denim craze . . . Citizens of Humanity and HUDSON. I love both those brands equally , Both in the TOP SPOT!
Citizens of Humanity
Established in 2003, Citizens of Humanity has captivated the fashion world with a rigorous commitment to cutting edge denim styling, comfort and fit without compromise. With over 25 years of experience in the denim industry, founder Jerome Dahan, is a true visionary and the first to bring the concept of luxury designer denim to the global marketplace.