Summer is finally approaching! It's time to say yes to beach days, day drinking, 90 degree weather, music festivals and travels. If you're like me, you've set up a fun summer get away to escape the crowded streets of good old Manhattan. So with that in mind, Ive crafted a list of essentials that every gent should have for the summer in this season's "it" color, red.
1. Old Spice Bar Soap Fiji Scent- The nice guys over at Old Spice hooked me up with several scents from their current bar soap line. I know what you're thinking, "Who uses bar soap anymore?", right? Well looks like just over 40% of most you stylish lads do. So reluctance aside, I gave it a try, and fell in love with the Fiji scent. This may just do the job if your trip (like mine) is quite some time from now. Warm beaches, palm trees, sand and ocean scent all in one bar. How could you not love it?
2. Ray Ban Red Aviator- As much as I am a fun of the Wayfarer, one must admit that these frames are pretty over done. Thus, I opted for an Aviator (my personal fav) and in the perfect summer color, red. Topgun anyone?
3. Hartford Mid-Length Printed Shorts. I'm a sucker for a mid-length short. When you have small legs (like a certain nerdy blogger), these guys do a great job of proportion control. Not letting the swimear consume you, but just enough breathing room to have some fun. And that print, need I say more guys?
4. Burberry Passport Holder- Simple, classic and textured, this Burberry Passport is sure to be a win with your travel essentials. Everything you need to get that collection of stamps going. But please, don't loose this guy at the gate. You'll never forgive yourself, and neither will I.
5. Jack Spade Travel Kit- Again, classic and simple, this is perfect for keeping your grooming regimen from spilling all over your carry on. The most stylish way to avoid shaving cream on that new silk tie you just scored, right?
Check out more from the Ralphnerd on Twitter and Facebook!