Citizen has officially unveiled a collection of 250 white and 250 black Limited Edition Citizen Eco Drive EYE watches. The carefully constructed ceramic watches were first unveiled at Baselworld 2010, and this year , the brand has decided that 2013 relaunch probably one of the most unique watches in the Citizen Eco Drive collection. In doing so, Citizen takes a step closer towards entering the luxury watch market with this piece.
- 43.0mm case in Stainless Steel
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Movement – Calibre 8676 Eco Drive
- Eco Drive operates for 6 months after fully charged (in power- saving mode)
- Ceramic dial
- Ceramic crown
- Liquid rubber strap
- 5 Bar (50m) water resistance.
There are only ten pieces available in the UK. It is also available at The Watch Hut.
Words by Harleen Johal