Everyone loves the nice weather, flowers blossoming, and sunny days spring offers, but we do have to put up with the humidity, hot weather, and sweat, especially in our nether regions. Let’s prevent that from being an issue with these 5 styles that will Keep Your Manhood Less Sweaty this spring!
5. Parker & Pine Cobalt Blue Boxer Briefs ($24.99): Parker & Pine is a brand that caters to the needs of the larger man – and one that will definitely Keep Your Manhood Less Sweaty. This style has mesh zones in the seat to keep you fresh throughout every wear.
4. Blackspade Sport 9404 Boxer: This style is soft and stretchy, making it perfect for you to move in and keep your temperature down.
3. Tani AirFit Boxer Brief ($29.00): A special piqué knit knits the microfibers into a soft and strong fabric. This is moisture wicking and naturally fights bacteria and odor, making it the perfect hot weather boxer brief.
2. Shrine Boxers Boxer Brief ($19.99): This boxer brief was designed to keep up with you. The fabric should never bunch up and it’s made out of a mesh material to Keep Your Manhood Less Sweaty, and you cool and dry while you do your thing.
1. Cocksox CSX12 Boxer ($34): This style features a comfortable waistband, a supportive contoured pouch, and the Supplex fabric. This fabric is a high tech weave that retains its shape, is long lasting, moisture wicking, dries quickly, and is soft to the touch.
What do you think these styles will Keep Your Manhood Less Sweaty? Let us know in the comments below, or by tweeting us @underwearexpert.
Photo Credit: Blackspade, Cocksox, Tani, Parker & Pine, and Shrine Boxers
More from the Details Style Syndicate:
Mosmann Active Collection Is the Ultimate...
By Michael Kleinmann
The Mosmann Active Collection is the first from the brand truly designed as performance underwear. Whereas their other collections used rayon and modal to be moisture wicking, the Mosmann Active Collection uses a breathable 95% CoolMax, 5% Lycra for humidity control to keep you cool and dry during intense activity.