Photo via Lacoste’s Facebook and is of Steve McQueen by William Claxton
For Details I chatted with Lacoste’s creative director Felipe Oliveira Baptista during fashion week to get the designer’s tips on wearing the brand’s signature and iconic style, the polo. From our conversation, these are the polo styling tips I gathered that are easy to remember and to keep in when dressing or shopping for your next polo.
1. Never turn the polo collar up
2. Have a solid, fitted polo in your wardrobe
3. For a classic, the Lacoste navy polo
4. One color styling can be really chic
5. Never more than three colors in one outfit
I chatted with Baptista some more on other style topics, and also what to do for your first time in Paris. See our whole chat on Details, and shop more Lacoste here and see what Lacoste has in store this fall: