Im not sure if I shared with you guys that I ran track through high school and still every other day. Its one of those zen things that you need to do in order to stay sane. Whatever you choose to stay active do it and be good at it. I just switched out a pair of newbie sneakers for my day to day jogging sneakers, the Brooks Regent. The 1993 classic sneaker is what Im trying out right now. If you are a runner you know your shoes ARE the most important component here. This is what a running/jogging shoe should be, lightweight and stylish.
On several posts Ive shared that red sneakers have been on the hot list and it still is. Not only is this retro sneaker on trend but it also pairs well with work looks, weekend looks. Id dress it up by wearing it with these grey trousers, or even this sweater. On this particular day I wore them with my jogging outfit. Brooks has created a full line of sneakers that introduce work and play becuase we all want versatility, right? The style comes in a couple of different colors. My next pair will probably be the black and blue here.
To sum it up..here are 3 reasons why I love this sneaker:
- Super lightweight and comfortable
- Sole is a little higher than most shoes (better range for me when running)
- I can wear this with more formal attire if I wanted ex. grey suit
GET the LOOK:
What I Wore:
- Shop more of my favorite pieces on my ‘Shop‘ page.
- Comment your thoughts on this post below and click the subscribe button for giveaways, new finds and outfit inspiration.
- Follow along on social media (icons on right hand side). Daily adventures on Snapchat: StyleSocietyGuy
Thanks to Brooks Heritage for partnering on this post!