On Attire Club, we always speak about how, for a successful life, your attitude is just as important as the things you do or wear. Having a good outlook over yourself and the world is a sure way to get you one step ahead. The great minds and great successes of our world all talk about how their attitude has changed their lives and how it has had a great impact on their personalities.
We have curated a collection of the most inspiring quotes about attitude from well-known people from all fields and times.
Here they are:
1. “People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.” – John C. Maxwell
2. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
3. “Our attitude towards others determines their attitude towards us.” – Earl Nightingale
4. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
5. “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.” – Wade Boggs
6. “The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up.” – John C. Maxwell
7. “Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.” – Og Mandino
8. “Excellence is not a skill, it’s an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
9. “Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.” – Hans Selye
10. “A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.” – David Bailey
11. “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.” – Lou Holtz
12. “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” – Walter Scott
13. “If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.” – Colin Powell
14. “Attitude is everything.” – Diane von Furstenberg
15. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
There are very many things each man can learn from these quotes. As you can see, people who have achieved greatness and much success in their careers and / or personal lives have realized that their attitude has had a great impact on the way things turned out for them. The only thing you should do now is realize that attitude does have a great impact on the way things turn out for you too. This is why you should make everything you can to make or do everything the best you possibly can in order to achieve excellence.
Fraquoh and Franchomme
P.S. Which is your favorite quote about attitude? How did your attitude impact your life? Share your stories, feedback or thoughts in the comments below! For more articles on style, fashion tips and cultural insights, you can subscribe to Attire Club via e-mail or follow us on Facebook or Twitter!
The post 15 Great Quotes about Attitude appeared first on Attire Club by Fraquoh and Franchomme | Men's Style, Fashion And Lifestyle.